Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Strength & Worth

Sometimes, all it takes is a moment to realize how much value you bring to the world. A simple post, a photograph, one word and all of the sudden you see- those that hurt you are missing out on so much! The loneliness, low self esteem and confusion dissipate and your eyes are opened once again to how great you really are! It's easy to forget when you're slapped in the face & can't see straight.

There has to be hurt and pain in order to find your true strength. If you aren't pushed past those limits, you'll never grow. You'll never evolve. There have to be storms and rain to nourish the beauty around us and help us to appreciate the sunny days. How boring it would be if every day was perfect!

Today I realized my worth once again, found my strength to push past the unsettling; disrespectful challenge my heart was confronted with, and am ready to take on the next battle with a smile on my face.

Someday ill find my happily ever after with some really lucky man... But until then- I love my happily ever now!

No comments:

Post a Comment